Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update


It's been so long since I've updated. May is always a busy month trying to get everything wrapped up for the end of the school year. But then it is so nice to have my summer break! I am happily enjoying every minute of it so far. :)

Last weekend we took off camping and it was so nice to just sit and relax.

I finished watching the series finale of LOST!

I planted my vegetable garden! Yahoo! I really missed having one last year because of our move. This year I have corn, banana squash, pumpkins, cucumbers, tomatoes, and peppers.

The weeds are beginning to overtake our yard. I miss having grass. :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

Yea for you....I hope you have lots of fun stuff planned for summer. And I am jealous you have a garden, that's one thing I miss about living somewhere with a yard.

Jeff and Susan said...

Fun Stuff!!!