Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Moab Trip


So way back in March I had a work trip in Moab (Yay!!). So I invited my Dad and brother to come along to keep Colby entertained while I was in class all day. It was a quick trip, but lots of fun. It's kind of sad because I had never been to Moab before until this trip. (I swear, it seems like I have been all over Utah ten times over, but for some reason never made to Moab.) So I was really excited to see what it was like. It was perfect weather with just the right amount of sun.....not too hot and not too cool. Colby has a motorcycle that he hadn't ridden for awhile so he brought that along and my dad took his Rhino and 4-wheeler. The boys had a blast going on all different trails, and I was lucky enough to tag along for a couple of rides after my classes. I have been meaning to post these pictures, but it took me awhile to get them from my brother and then everything happened with the adoption (which is much more exciting, so I had to post about that first). So here they are.....finally.



1 comment:

mrs. jar said...

CAYLEY!!! I am SOOO super excited for you guys!!! I haven't beeen checking blogs lately and so I am way out of the loop!!!!

Ahh I had tears in my eyes as I was reading your adoption story!! There are so many parts of your story that remind me of our journey in getting Gracie. The road to adoption is such a blessed trial!!!! I know I can say that to you and you will totally know what I mean! :)

I just read your comment on my blog and thought, I wonder why she is asking about the crib??? I was hoping this was the reason!!!!! Again, I am thrilled for you guys!

The crib and dresser I got from USA Baby down in Murray. It was kinda pricey but totally worth it! :)

We met our birthmom just after her 20 week ultrasound so although we didn't get to be there, we did get to go to the rest of her appointments. There is nothing like hearing that little heartbeat! I would get so nervous right before, I almost felt like I was the one pregnant!

Anyway, I could go on and on, so I will just say congratulations instead!!!