Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Favorite Store

I love to go shopping for home decor. I can sometimes get carried away, but I would rather buy decorations for my house than buy clothes. I don't know why, but I hate to go shopping for clothes. I love new clothes, but I hate the shopping part. So anyways, Monday I had work off for the holiday and I decided to go spend a gift card our friends gave us for Christmas. I went to ROD WORKS in Layton. I have heard of it before, but I have never made it out there to check it out. I was so glad I went because they were having a 25% off sale for the holiday. There were so many cute things and I ended up putting a few items back when I started to add up how much I really had in my cart. I am so happy with what I got!
So I have this sign above the door to our garage, and it is so annoying because it always goes crooked. I can't tell you how many times I have straightened it, and it drives me crazy. So I found this easel that had a thing on the back that made it so you could hang it on the wall. So I had to buy it. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore ... no more crooked pictures!!!
Hanging Easel only $3.95

I really needed something for my table so I bought this cute pitcher vase and these geraniums. I love that they add a pop of color.


My bathroom walls in our second bathroom have been bare since we moved in. I have struggled to figure out what to put in here. So when I saw their vinyl was 50% off on clearance and found the perfect colors to match, I had to get these. I love them. They were only $3.98 each.



I also bought a few other things to hang from my shelf and go above my kitchen cupboards. I love love love this store!

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I've never heard of it, but I love your new things. I will have to go check it out.

Kari said...

Everything looks so cute! Way to go!

Janeen said...

How fun; it looks great! I need to get you to come decorate our new house....it's looking pretty bare.