Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls Camp!!!

I had such an awesome experience last week at Girls Camp. We went to Heber Valley and had such a blast. It was a stake camp and so there was a lot less stress on me since I was the camp director. I have to say the stake leaders that planned the camp did such an awesome job. We had the perfect balance between activities and free time. We are a small ward and so we were able to fit everyone in the same cabin without splitting up. The girls had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed staying up late playing games, talking, and just having fun like you do at girls camp. It felt so good to feel of the wonderful spirit there. I was so glad that I was able to go and get to know these amazing girls!I can't quite do the splits like I used to! :)The zip line at our challenge course was probably one of the scariest things I have ever done. First you had to climb up a telephone pole to a wire.Then you had to inch your way across the wire to the platform where the zip line begins. I was so scared! But it was so much fun!

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our camp. I felt so lucky to be able to go and have such a good experience.

4 comments:

Janeen said...

Glad to hear things went so well. There is nothing like girl's camp! I bet all the young women loved having you as their leader.

Austin & Shawnee said...

How fun! I have heard such great things about that camp. It makes me sad it opened up right after I gradated.

The Wilson Family said...

I did the zipline too, almost peed my pants until the zipline part that was fun! Heights not for me

Kari said...

Love the splits picture!! And how fun there was a zipline to do!