Saturday, October 8, 2011

Newborn Photos

Little Miles is already 6 weeks old. It is so crazy how fast the time can fly. We have been enjoying every minute of being parents to this little boy. We feel so blessed to have him in our home and so grateful for how wonderful everything has turned out. We couldn't have asked for a better adoption experience. I have loved staying home with him. Colby always asks me if I am bored yet - of course I haven't been! I could hold this little angel all day long and not even care. He is getting so chunky and we love his little double chin and leg rolls he has now. I can't wait to see what he weighs when we go back to the pediatrician.
Ashley, Colby's sister, took his newborn photos and did an amazing job! Thanks so much Ash!!  

3 comments:

Tami said...

I am amazed at how fast time flies too! Your little Miles is so precious. I love the one of all 3 of you that is on your blog header. Very cute.
Also, turns out Jovie is in my class this year. When Ashley brought cookies for her birthday we got talking and I realized she is Colby's sister. Jovie is one of my favorites this year too.
Anyway, congrats on your baby. I am in the same boat as you... I could hold and cuddle my baby all day everyday. So glad you get to have him to snuggle.

How it started... said...

These pictures are so beautiful and priceless!! You are such a cute family. I'm so happy for you two.

Janeen said...

Priceless! So glad the adjustment is going so well and you are enjoying every moment.
I think about you often lately- as a happy new family! You guys are my happy thought.
Thanks for sharing!