Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Draft Party, Baby-sitting, and Baby Stuff

As many of you know, we are big JAZZ fans. Well, Colby is I guess....and I just follow :). So last week he was so excited for the draft so he invited his dad and Dwight & Ashley's family over to watch it. It was a good time.
The girls played UNO while we watched the Draft.
The other day I watched Capri's boys while she worked. Her step-son, Kaldyr, doesn't get to come over very often so it was a lot of fun to have him. One of the first things he did was look at all my pictures on my fridge and then he asked me why I didn't have a picture of him. I told him I didn't have one and felt bad so I told him we should take a picture right now. So this is the picture that will go on the fridge :)
And then we had to take a picture of Daxon too.
So I have been searching and searching to find a dresser for the baby's room. I finally found one that I love! I wanted a longer one like this because I am also going to use it for my changning table. I am so excited! Now I finally have a place to put all the baby clothes I've been collecting.
In my spare time (that I have grundles of now since it's summertime) I have been cleaning out the storage room so that we could add more furniture to it to make room for the baby's room. We moved our computer and Colby's gun case and hunting stuff into our spare bedroom and got rid of the TV and entertainment center we had in there. Now I have just baby stuff in the baby room. :)
We have the crib put together and I just bought the crib set yesterday! I can't wait to have it all come together. People have been so generous already. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness and all you have done for us. We received many cute outfits for the little boy, as well as diapers. I have also been trying to stock up by getting a package each time I go to the store. We're getting there!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I love your crib! So cute and I'm so excited for you guys to get to have a little baby boy!! It only gets more and more exciting as you get more and more "stuff" for the kid! Yay! So happy for you.

Janeen said...

Such a special time- preparing for the baby. And you look so ready! How exciting!

Austin & Shawnee said...

Yay! I love the dresser! What a good idea for a changing table.